Please complete the form below to book your taxi or get our app.
Please note: to book online using the form you will first need to login (or register if you do not already have an account).
Before making a booking you should first read the Terms and Conditions below or visit the AutoCab Terms and Conditions page of our website.
AutoCab Terms and Conditions
Online bookings made via our website are via the AutoCab booking system. Before making a booking please ensure you read and fully understand following Terms and Conditions as making a booking indicates your acceptance of them.
- We collect personal and activity data, which may be linked.
- We use technologies like unique device identifiers to identify your device so we can deliver a better experience.
- We may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number and email address. Our systems may associate this personal information with your activities in the course of providing service to you (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
- We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can remove the information.
- We may collect but do not share your location history. To customize our service for you, we may collect and store your precise geographic location as part of your user profile. This helps us provide Specific address results based on your current location. This data generally is not shared with others. We may ask for your consent on your first use of the service.
- You can request to see your personal data. You can email to request any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, email, address or phone number.
- We keep personal data until you delete it. We remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account after you delete your account. We may retain other data indefinitely.
- We don’t share your personal data with other companies. We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies.
- You can ask privacy questions. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us. Our phone number can be found on the main page of the application.
- We take steps to protect personal information. We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
- Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
- Where we offer the facility to pay for services through the application we utilise Sagepay as a gateway. Sagepay are PCI Level 1 compliant and their own security policy can be viewed at the following url: http://www.sagepay.com/security_policy.
- Special situations may require disclosure of your data.
- To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
- You can review more privacy-related information.